Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Captain America #41 Cover


(click image to enlarge)

Marvel's August solicitations are starting to show up, featuring Captain America #41. Here's how Marvel describes the issue -

CAPTAIN AMERICA #41
Written by ED BRUBAKER
Pencils & Cover by STEVE EPTING
The epic "Death of Captain America" tale hits its penultimate chapter... and the final battle between the New Captain America and the people who killed Steve Rogers begins here!
By the Eisner-Nominated team of Ed Brubaker and Steve Epting.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99


Also, last week The 2007 Eagle Award was given to CAPTAIN AMERICA 25-30: THE DEATH OF CAPTAIN AMERICA under the category Favourite Comics Story published during 2007. Thanks to all who voted.

3 comments:

Shane said...

I really love these montage covers so much more than a typical "scene"! Really great stuff, I love it!

Lee Townsend said...

Fantastic work! what can I say...

Steve Epting said...

Thanks guys. Glad you like the montages Shane. I really like them too, but I dont' want to overdo it. I'm trying to space them out a bit so there's only one every three issues or so.