Wednesday, October 06, 2010

New York Comic Con


New York Comic Con is this weekend at the Javits Center in Manhattan, and for those of you who plan to attend, you can find me at U5 (that's table U, seat 5) right in between Ron Garney and Jimmy Cheung.

I'll be doing sketches all weekend and have prints and sketchbooks for sale. Also, I will be signing at the Marvel booth on Saturday from 5 -6pm and participating in a panel on Sunday called Next Big Thing at 2:45pm (I have no idea what this is all about, but I guess I'll find out when I get there!).

If you're in the area come by and say hello!

3 comments:

Guglie said...

I'd wish to be there, but I can't. I hope to attend some US con one day tho an asking you to draw me a sketch! Enjoy your time there

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I could go! And I need some sketches too! Alas I can't attend! =(

-Gary

IADW said...

Hey Steve!

Being on the other side of the globe means that not only is NYCC a little outta reach, I've only just got your issue of FF from Marvel's subscription services!

Just wanted to say you did an awesome job, I loved the Silver Surfer solo page right at the end, and look forward to what's ahead!