Friday, October 09, 2009

iGoogle

If you use iGoogle, you are no doubt aware that a wide variety of themes are available to dress up and customize your iGoogle homepage. Marvel has joined in offering several comic related themes including Iron Man, Hulk, Spider Woman, and of course, Captain America. The Captain America theme has 3 rotating headers, taken from the original series covers I drew:


(click image to enlarge)

According to the Captain America theme page, it currently has 30,563 users. Very cool.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When I first heard about the Google Themes, I originally had Owly. But then I saw the Cap one, and saw it was your art, so I am now one of the 30,563 users :)

Steve Epting said...

I've gone through a bunch of themes myself. I'm glad you're enjoying the Cap one Raph!